Analytical Space (ASI) is developing a cost-effective, high-throughput satellite data relay network. By deploying a constellation of CubeSat satellites with laser downlink capabilities, Analytical Space will provide clients an affordable way to relay a high volume of data from satellites back to Earth.
- ASI is developing the world's first high-throughput, optical (laser) smallsat data network.
- Cubesat technology triples data throughput for remote-sensing customers at half the cost of current alternatives.
- ASI can offer this significantly enhanced communications service to satellites already in-orbit using their existing RF transmitters.
- Provides a valuable service to a rapidly-growing multi-billion-dollar market––at zero hardware investment to the customer.
- ASI has received strong market validation and customer interest from a number of leading smallsat constellations.
- Timing is everything, and the timing is right: A number of new satellite constellations are in development, and laser communications are just now becoming commercially viable.
Co-founder & CEO
Co-founder & COO