A space program for every school. Ardusat is the interactive STEM platform for any school to run experiments from Earth to space, leveraging the Spire Global Satellite Network.
- Ardusat provides an open platform for students to engage in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
- Ardusat space kits (hardware) and eHub (software) make it easy for classrooms to run experiments in space.
- Female founded and managed business focused on STEM education; not only is this a big opportunity for impact in the education space, but also a great opportunity for financial returns.
- Only 39% of elementary school teachers in the US feel prepared to teach science, and three million STEM jobs in the US go unfilled due to a lack of skilled workforce, causing US corporations to now invest over $350 billion annually in education (mostly STEM).
- Strong market validation: Ardusat's hardware and software products are selling, with strong revenue and sales pipeline. Current customers are extremely pleased
- Strong competitive advantage: Ardusat has exclusive use of Spire Global’s satellite constellation, which allows them to run in-space experiments.
Founder & CEO